Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shameless Plug For Cheap And Uppity Craft Supplies










Found this Save On Crafts place online and am still drooling and oggling every item and every page! I want one of each! Warning: Totally addictive purchasing may follow out of control inspiration!
I am swiping some of their classy pictures of items to show you. I don't think they'd mind the free advertising!
Beautiful items, incredible prices and classy layout - An artist/crafter's paradise!
Oh! I need some of dese, and one of those, and yes, definitely several of dem.......

2 comments:

Sheree Rensel said...

Hey Dina! I just found your blog via Blogsphere. I was wondering, do you ever make hats? I have a little proposition for you, but I can't find your email address on your blog. If I missed it, it would be no surprise to me. I am getting a bit wacky lately. Anyway, I wanted to ask you some questions about possibly making me a hat. Contact me at: wizzlewolf@aol.com
Then, I can reply with my inquiry. :-)
Sheree

Unknown said...

Sheree! Yes we can...make a hat! Glad you found me!