Friday, September 21, 2007

Zeitgeist


Now that I got your attention with my attitude, I've belonged to the Apollo Alliance Project for years. I'd love to introduce you if you aren't already familiar. The wars will stop only when there's no profit in fighting them.

I'd also like to forward a movie and a movement called 'Zeitgeist'. The movie is almost 2 hours long and can be watched in each of it's three segments. My friends Joan and Andi O introduced it to me. It cover ways in which we, the Great Unwashed are being curried for a world government run by the very wealthiest of people.

Some of it may be hard to watch, hard to swallow. But it will change your outlook and fire you up for revolutionary thinking. You'll start questioning everything. I've talked about the dumbing down of America forever, maintain that religion is crowd control, and know the pagan origins of many of Judeo-Christian myths. It may offend. Offense gets our blood up and snaps dendrites to attention. It makes your hair curl. It makes us think.

Part Two raises the provocative issues surrounding manufactured wars through the vehicle of terror and fear, how we were duped en masse into attacking Afghanistan and Iraq for hidden interests. The movie will ask you to use your logic to explain several very obvious malapropisms surrounding the 9/11 attacks. You'll get a short view of history.

The conclusion talks about entertainment and mind occupation and how media is a willing cohort in this plan. You'll learn about the banking interests that make up the Fed Reserve, the IRS, the North American Partnership treaty I spoke about the I.D.s being introduced in the Carolinas for at Wednesday's meeting.

Before you write this off as mad rambling, there are back up articles, references, a soon-to-be interactive feature with all materiels documented in the film listed in the links from A-list sources.

I hope you'll join me in watching it as you can, seeing it through to the end, forwarding it to as many of your upline as you can to spread the word. You'll know by the credits why Brandon is such an onclave of conservatism and sheep.

Helps to have a high rez 'puter screen to view it.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/


Blessings,
Dina


Ed. Note: (I sent the above email to my activist group and my upline. I hope you'll do the same after the viewing. We all need awakening. The wake up photo was graciously shared with me by my cousing, Deb - thanks, baby.)

2 comments:

Jay Montgomery said...

Dina,
I saw the Zeitgiest a while back and had the same reaction as you. I love it when people start thinking outside the norm. I'm a true skeptic and very open minded and liberal. But as for the first part of the video you might find this website helpful regarding the truth of the Zeitgiest. There are a lot of problems with the video.
http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12

Unknown said...

Darling Bean,
I've always thought outside the box. My cup runneth over in the next art show I'm doing with my Canteloupe Coats protesting war et al.
Read your stuff. You need to column on Deepeater Journal. You're femme de'guise. So. Write, shitass chile. I'll publish.
Gimme a view. Gimme words. Gimme shelter.
Blessings,
Shamanamama